Harapan ku cuma satu...semoga hubungan ku ini berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat ku.....Tuhan, berkatilah anak-anak mu ini, supaya dengan berkatnya, hubungan ini akan sentiasa disirami dengan kasih sayang dan persefahaman......
Semua terserah padamu
Aku begini adanya
Ku hormati keputusanmu
Apapun yang akan kau katakan
Ketika pertama ku jumpa denganmu
Bukankah pernah ku tanyakan padamu kasih…
Takkan kecewakah kau pada diriku
Takkan menyesalkah kau hidup denganku nanti…
Memang kau bukan yang pertama bagiku
Pernah satu hati mengisi hidupku dulu..
Dan kini semua kau katakan padaku
Jangan ada dusta di antara kita kasih…
Sebelum terlanjur kita jauh melangkah
Kau katakan saja
Meski kini aku ada tepat di sampingmu
Jangan pernah berdusta,
Cintamu belum berakhir untuk dia
Sekiranya aku hanya persinggahanmu
Lebih baik katakan sebelum ini jauh
Karena cinta bagiku harta yang berharga
Aku tak ingin kehilangannya
Segalanya ku berikan untukmu,
Tiada rasa cinta tersisa
S'moga saja waktu kan membuatmu
Memahami tulusnya kasihku
Terima aku apa adanya
aku kehilangan kepercayaan terhadap dirinya...mampu kah aku mempercayainya lagi selepas ini...mampu kah menerima cintanya sebagaimana sebelum ini??? aku masih tertanya-tanya pada diriku sendiri...adakah aku boleh menerima dirinya seperti sebelum ini....buat masa ini aku tidak mampu...jujurnya aku merasa marah dan jijik dengan perbuatannya....aku benci dia....tapi pada masa yang sama aku sayangkan dia.....kenapa aku jadi selemah ini.....kuatkan lah aku oh Tuhan semoga aku mampu menghadapi semua ini dengan tabah.....amen
- Tell the truth. Truth is the ultimate aphrodisiac and a great way to create connection with your partner. For example, you might say "I feel safe when I am with you" or "Sometimes I feel scared that we get so busy with other things that we forget about creating close moments together, but I really want to be close with you." Just share your true feelings and speak from your experience. If you are concealing in your relationship, you will not feel connected, so consider making truth an ongoing priority in your life.
- Appreciate yourself and your partner. Appreciation means "to grow in value, or to be sensitively aware of." Take time to understand just what it is that you like about yourself, and your partner. Saying for example, "I am doing a good job as a parent by taking time to hug the kids in the morning before they go off to school." or "I really appreciate how dedicated you are to your job." Successful relationships have a 5 to 1 ratio of appreciations to criticisms, so if you really want to heat up your relationship, start appreciating!
- Listen. All humans crave being seen and heard. Being with your partner, and really listening to them can be magical for you both. Often, we want to fix their problems, but it is much more powerful to listen. Saying, "Wow, I can understand you are frustrated." or "That must have been hard on you." Let your partner know you're hearing them.
- Create romance within yourself first. We often try to "get" our partners to be more romantic by believing we need to change them in order to have what we want. The truth is that you are much more likely to have what you want when 'you' show up in that way. For example, create your own romantic mood--dress, put on music, prepare sensuous foods, take some time to love and appreciate yourself. It will not take long for your partner to join in the fun!
- Ask for what you want. Let your partner know that you are deeply interested in spending some romantic time with them (You would be surprised at how often they are unaware of this.) Whining, demanding, and manipulating are contrary to creating romance, so do your best to ask using kind and loving words.
- Bring play back into your relationship. If you find yourself feeling unromantic, ask yourself when was the last time the two of you had fun together. Just plain, silly fun. Doing something like going to an arcade, playing a game, watching a comedy..anything that you may have enjoyed while you were dating or even when you were kids can help you to stay connected. Laugh a lot! Levity is a sexy thing. If you are stuck in thoughts of how much housework you have to do, or that you might wake the kids, more than likely you will not feel romantic. Laugh about the ways that you take your self out of a romantic mood, and soon, you will be back in it.
- Speak your partner's love language. We often express love for our spouse in the way we want to receive it. But that is not necessarily the way they need to receive it. Ask your spouse what you can do to make them feel loved and share the same with them. When you give love to your spouse in a way that meets their particular needs, they become more open to expressing love in a way that meets your needs. If you do not share these needs with each other, you can become confused and disappointed .
- Accept each other unconditionally, respect each others wishes and dislikes. Keep the mystery and fascination to each other. Love each moment as if it is the last.